The NAGDCA conference was back to being a live event and took place in September in Baltimore, MD. It felt great to meet in person again! We were delighted to learn that many plan sponsors are impressed by the Nationwide Brand and the number of plan sponsors who work with us. We’re proud that Nationwide has earned their trust with record keeping and plan administration services.
For those of you who weren’t able to attend the conference — or want a reminder — we’ve compiled 5 major themes that emerged.
- NAGDCA offers a wealth of resources to support Plans. Their resource center contains a collection of documents created by other plan sponsors that can help to inform your plan operations and best practices.
- It’s important to consider both the in-person and virtual needs of participants when discussing financial wellness. We offer both in-person and on-demand content that can help address your unique needs.
- Plan sponsors are looking for information about decumulation and guaranteed income. Decumulation solutions continue to expand and more plan sponsors are considering adding options to their defined contribution plans. Learn more about our in-plan guarantee options.
- Attracting and retaining talent is a priority for employers. Creating a space that supports workers in both remote and in-person environments, including mental health and employee engagement.
- Using data and research to improve employee outcomes can help you influence participants to act and can help increase employee engagement. To learn more on how Nationwide can help you meet your plan goals with data, contact your Nationwide Retirement Specialist.
It was great to see all of those who attended. We hope to see even more of you at the 2023 NAGDCA Annual Conference!